There are several key types of users within a round:
- Issuers are a list of addresses who have the power to drain the round and edit the details associated with the round.
- Approvers are a list of addresses who have the power to accept submissions which are made to the round. (Note: Issuers are not assumed to also be approvers, but may add themselves as such if desired)
- Contributors are any address which has made a contribution to a given round
- Fulfillers are any addresses which are included as contributors to any submission made to a given round
- Submitters are any addresses which submit fulfillments, either on their own behalf or for other people
Last updated on April 3, 2023