There are several key types of users within a bounty:
- Bounty Issuers are a list of addresses who have the power to drain the bounty and edit the details associated with the bounty.
- Bounty Approvers are a list of addresses who have the power to accept submissions which are made to the bounty. (Note: Issuers are not assumed to also be approvers, but may add themselves as such if desired)
- Bounty Contributors are any address which has made a contribution to a given bounty
- Bounty Fulfillers are any addresses which are included as contributors to any submission made to a given bounty
- Bounty Submitters are any addresses which submit fulfillments, either on their own behalf or for other people